CTP Insurance

This is a compulsory insurance that all car, motorcycle and scooter owners have to get when they register their car which covers personal injury you cause someone else as a result of a car accident. It's called a CTP Greenslip in NSW, Third Party Insurance in the ACT, and CTP Insurance in QLD.